Important Traveler Information - Please Review
Please review the information below in regards to air, car and hotel reservations.
- Airline tickets will be issued 7 days a week until 11:00 pm EST. Reservations made after 11:00 pm EST will be issued the next day. Please make sure to review the rules associated with your air reservation to make sure that they fall within the above ticketing time guidelines.
- For airline reservations with travel originating outside of the United States please call the reservation center. An agent will assist you in making the reservation.
- Please verify that all details in your airline reservation are correct. Once an airline ticket has been issued changes cannot be made.
- Please note that a $20 - $50 service fee will apply for paper tickets issued on all airlines. This fee is imposed when an electronic ticket could have been issued but a paper ticket is requested. This service fee is not reflected in the total ticket price upon confirmation of itinerary and is added at the time of ticketing if the above circumstance applies. The fee depends on the airline.
- Please note that all bookings are considered final and cannot be cancelled. For certain circumstances where cancellation may be allowable, cancellation penalties will apply.
- To view itinerary and verify trip details once confirmed please go to http://www.checkmytrip.com.
- ALL persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling by air between the United States and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda are now required to present a valid passport. As early as January 1, 2008, ALL persons, including U.S. citizens, traveling between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Bermuda by land or sea (including ferries), may be required to present a valid passport or other documents. Please familiarize yourself with the current Passport Requirements for US Citizens which can be found by going to http://www.travel.state.gov. You will also find information and passport applications on this site.